Friday, July 23, 2010

T-Minus 3 Weeks!

It's official... I'll be leaving the dirty south in 3 weeks to head back to the great wild west. Joe and I have started a little bucket list of things to do before we leave NC.  It seems like just yesterday I was making a bucket list for SLC. Crazy how fast time flies. 

Joe and I are going to make a trip out to the Outer Banks the weekend before I depart and I can't wait. I've heard nothing but amazing things about the Outer Banks and am looking forward to being a beach bum while Joe surfs the day away. It will be our first vacation without Samuelson as we will be leaving him with the Barrows. 

Even though Joe & I have both been working hard (and a lot) this summer, it still feels like one big vacation and pretty soon I will be thrown back into reality (and graduate school). I'm going to try to enjoy every last minute of time I spend in Banner Elk as I have no idea when I will return.

Anywho, look out for more adventures over the next few weeks.  Below are some pictures from yet another swimming hole Joe & I went to with Sam last week.




I realized I never posted this picture that I took a while back. We have one spoiled (and snuggly) pooch.

Much love from the south!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment