Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Salt Lake City!

As most of you know I took a quick trip to SLC this weekend to see 2 of my good friends, Julie & Dan, tie the knot.  It was so nice to see all my old friends from far and wide. Sorry I didn't take too many pictures the night of the wedding, I was having way too much fun!
(All the lovely ladies)
(One of my best guy friends, J)
(Caught the bouquet... whoops!)

A bunch of us went to breakfast the morning after the wedding to the Park Cafe right across from Liberty Park. As many of you know there was an oil spill in Utah a few weeks back and the oil went straight into the pond at Liberty.  They're still working on getting it all cleaned up & the place still looks disastrous.  I can't imagine what the gulf coast must look like!



(This little guy was just hanging out outside the restaurant)

We went to see Kings of Leon on Monday night at the Usana Amphitheater. We were all so excited for the show & they definitely didn't disappoint! I ran into quite a few friends at the show too which made it all the more awesome!

(Our one picture from the night of the show)

It was a little brutal hopping on a 1am flight Monday night and then spending another countless hours traveling back to Banner Elk yesterday, but it was all worth it!  Can't wait to see all my friends again in another 4 weeks!

With Love From the South!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment