Thursday, September 9, 2010

Little Bits at a Time...

Joe got home on Tuesday night and the two of us are getting even more settled into the house. I thought I'd post some pictures of the inside of the house with our stuff in it (and our "lack of stuff").

Our bedroom with the photo wall & new coat of green paint
Still lots of empty space to be filled
The office/guest room
The new futon/guest bed... all ready for visitors!
I LOVE the kitchen!
All those dishes are clean btw! ;o)
The empty space waiting to be filled with a kitchen table
Our living room complete with the new TV (Thanks Mom & Dad!)
"Sam's chair" (he's been banned from the couch & loveseat)
Macin off on the couch

We are still in dire need of:
1.  A kitchen table
2.  A book shelf
3. A coffee table
4. A desk chair
5. Random house decorations
6. Some feng shui in our living room

Any crafty friends/family members that want to come visit and help me our would be much appreciated! I will also accept all positive vibes/energy in helping me find a kitchen table (I've look EVERYWHERE!)

With love from Missoula!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment