Monday, June 28, 2010

Hiking and Redneck Archery

Sam’s been bummin pretty hard about his lack of adventures since his little incident on Thursday. Joe & I decided to take the muttski on a mellow hike yesterday (and keep him on leash) just to get him out of the house. We hit up the profile trail because it’s close and mellow.
(The view over Foscoe)

(Family Photo)

Jake and Danielle are kidless for the week as Lydia is up with her grandparents and the boys are at camp.  Joe & I headed up to their house when I got off work to hang (and of course let the Sam & Sundance play).  Danielle and I were inside chatting when the boys came it to show us their “creation.”  I am proud to introduce you to “Redneck Archery.”  


And as a nice little ender, we took Sam’s bandages off last night to let his wound breathe for the evening.  I couldn’t resist taking a picture.  


With Love from the South,
Jess, Joe & Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment