Saturday, May 1, 2010

11 Years of Awesome!

I'm so excited for the upcoming adventures, but it's definitely bittersweet saying goodbye to the SLC.  These last 11 years have been amazing!  I love Salt Lake for all it's little quirks and couldn't imagine spending the last 11 years anywhere else.  This is home and I'm definitely going to miss it, but can't wait for the things to come. 

Things I will Miss most about SLC:
  1. All the amazing people I have met here
  2. THE SNOW! Brighton will always have a special place in my heart
  3. Beyond wonderful restaurants (Chow Truck, Bayou, Tsunami, Sage's, I could go on & on)
  4. Being ridiculously close to the mountains for all things outdoors
  5. Did I mention my awesome friends?!
Things I will NOT miss:
  1. 3.2 beer
  2. 100 degree summers
  3. Inversions
  4. "The Church" being everywhere

Stay Classy Salt Lake, I'm gonna miss ya
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment